At Seafort Ealing we not only supply our customers with an industry-leading selection of metals, but we can also obtain metal forging services at cost effective pricing.
Metal forging is a critical component to entire manufacturing sector. It is especially important to create metal parts that demand the highest levels of strength, consistency, and durability.
The process itself has the ability to strengthen metals by sealing cracks, closing empty spaces, and reducing inclusions.
Many industries rely on metal forging including:
- Material Handling
If the metals you purchase via Seafort Ealing require outstanding metal forging services, there are some great advantages to sourcing your forging requirements from us. They include:
- We can obtain forging services that will meet or exceed the highest industry standards with the ability to forge a wide range of metals including: Alloy Steel, Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Copper, Nickel, Titanium, and stainless steel.
- We can handle all requests for shapes and sizes including: Seamless Rolled Ring, Open Die Forgings, bars, blocks, discs, shafts, and many other custom shapes.
- No one in the industry can meet the level of commitment to customer satisfaction and product excellence like Continental.
- With decades of experience, our staff is extremely knowledgeable in a wide variety of industries including aerospace construction, marine, mining, oil & gas, and nuclear power.
- We work hard to create long term relationships with all of our clients no matter how big or small.
So, no matter what kind of forging you need, Seafort Ealing is the cost-effective and high-quality choice.